Our shirts are printed using the Direct to Garment (DTG) Digital printing process. DTG printing is a method that sprays ink onto the garment using injection technology, the Ink then soaks into the fibers of the shirt. It's sort of like printing out paper except its clothing.
What does this mean to you?
- It means your shirt will be printed using cutting-edge technology and inks.
- Designs are more photo-realistic with much more detail using a full spectrum of colors with different shadings and gradients.
- The design on your shirt is the highest quality and will last
- Direct to garment uses a thinner ink which gives you a more detailed image.
- All inks are water-based meaning the process is more environmentally friendly.
So basically our printing technology provides you with a shirt that's going to feel better, looks better and it's better on the environment.